Our client is a well established housing solution organisation who are looking to recruit an Asset Manager.
As Asset Manager you will manage a portfolio of properties across the Yorkshire and North East area of the UK. A key part of the role will involve working with developers and contractors on site and carrying out regular check on progress of developments towards handover. In partnership with Compliance and other key colleagues you will ensure compliance with statutory requirements for any new developments before the handover stage, as well as ensuring buildings meet the required specification.
Salary is £25,500 - £28,500 based on experience.
Responsibilities include –
- Completion of all appropriate documentation to ensure due diligence at every stage
- Working in partnership with contractors and developers to effectively manage any planned works in developments
- Working closely with housing staff produce detailed building specifications and liaising with developers to ensure any new property meets these specifications
- Performing pre-handover inspections
- Establishment of full compliance & certification for all properties within the region
- Carry out regular asset surveys on all property within the region to ensure that a sufficient maintenance plan is in place for the life span of the building agreement
Candidate requirements –
- Experience in Construction Project Management
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Experience of managing contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Valid driving licence
For this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Kitty King – Unity Resourcing.