A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Harrogate business that has an excellent reputation in their Industry.
Salary - £40,000.
Benefits include flexible hours, 25 day holiday + Stats.
Our client is looking for a Business Manager to take overall responsibility for the day to day cost effective management of the business. Manage, lead and support a team of operational and support service staff to improve efficiency and profitability and meet the strategic business goals set by the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the business infrastructure including buildings, equipment, IT systems and operating assets.
- Prepare and control monthly and annual operational budgets. Review financial reports and data. Utilise financial data to improve profitability. Control credit and manage cash flow.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of internal support services (admin, accounts/invoicing, finance, payroll, IT etc)
- Organise recruitment of required staff. Monitor performance of office staff. Ensure that all staff issues are handled according to current employment legislation. Manage all staff. Ensure compliance with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Plan and coordinate sales and marketing activities to increase market share/job count.
- Manage all public sector tenders, commercial contracts and price non-standard customer quotes to maximise returns.
- Liaison with the Board of Directors in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage strategic plans.
- Provide regular reports/updates to the Board of Directors and driver shareholders as appropriate.
- Leadership/People Management Skills
- Financial Skills
- Sales Skills
- Planning Skills
- Business management/commercial experience
- IT Skills
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent experience.
For this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Louise Gove via the link provided.