Our client is looking for a Claims Assessor to join their professional and well-established team. They are looking for candidates with excellent customer service and telephony experience, previous claims experience would be an advantage but not essential. You will be the first line contact for customers, dealing with enquiries and all claims matters. The role is split between telephony customer service and administration processing claims. This is a great opportunity to work for a well respected company that offer a supportive working environment.
Full time, salary £22,000 - £23,000, Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00, car parking, pension and discretionary bonus.
Claims Assessor Responsibilities:
- Process claims in accordance with agreed practices
- Highlight any problem or potential complaint matters to Claims Manager
- Deal with all telephone calls received
- Process claim form requests promptly
- Provide timely accurate advice to members anticipating potential problems
- Other office duties as required
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous telephony customer service experience
- Claims experience would be preferable but not essential
- Good IT skills
- Professional and patient
To apply for the Claims Assessor position please send your CV ASAP or contact Louise – Unity Resourcing