CREDIT INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
Our client is a highly regarded independent specialist Trade Credit Insurance broker located in the North of England, working in partnership with its clients to provide a high quality, bespoke, service.
They have an excellent reputation in their field, offering a full-service expertise and a wealth of knowledge to deliver the best solutions to their clients extending into debt recovery and other areas.
They are in a stage of significant growth and are looking to recruit two Credit Insurance Account Handlers to support their clients on a day to day basis.
This is a full-time role which is office based, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The salary is between £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, the company offers 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, car parking and is located near excellent transport links.
Key duties include;
- Very frequent daily email and telephone contact with insurers, clients and other professionals.
- Online credit limit processing and rudimentary assessment of company financial statements.
- Liaison with group colleagues to monitor and notifying insurers of reportable events on behalf of clients.
- Preparing renewals
- Assisting with the setup of new business
- Monitoring and updating ongoing tasks, ensuring policy compliance and reporting
- Claims reporting, preparation & monitoring, meaning strong numeracy and spreadsheet skills are essential
- Maintaining accurate files, ongoing jobs and archives using in house CRM, document management & IT systems
Experience and knowledge preferred/required;
- Insurance broking background (credit insurance ideal) or accountancy / credit control knowledge
- A good working knowledge of MS office to an intermediate level
- Strong numeracy skills
- Client focused with strong relationship building skills
- An aptitude to learn
Please apply via the link or contact Louise – Unity Resourcing for more information.