An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our client, a well-established and extremely supportive organisation based in Knaresborough.
The Customer Service / Enquiry Line Assistant is a brilliant role for candidates with previous telephony customer service or sales experience who can build relationships over the phone and can influence and close sales. This is not a sales targeted role, but we are looking for candidates with a natural sales flair and strong customer service skills.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm, based in beautiful offices in Knaresborough town centre.
Salary is between £18,000 - £20,000 with a review after successful completion of probationary period, plus company bonus paid biannually.
Role responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor include –
- Handing both incoming and outbound calls from customers, providing information on a range of products and benefits
- Discussing detailed products over the telephone and via email, within eligibility and terms of membership parameters
- Listening and interpreting information given, open questioning and summarising / recapping to establish next steps
- Sending out quotations and following up
- Influencing and negotiating within a Financial Conduct Authority regulated environment
- Logging all information on internal CRM system and high level of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Setting up new business through the system
- Working as part of a close and supportive Enquiry Line Team and the wider organisation
- Previous telephony customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport over the phone with proven listening and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- IT literate and confident with MS Office
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor position please send your CV ASAP to Louise at Unity Resourcing.