Our client is a well-established business who are leaders in their field, they are looking for an experienced hands-on Electromechanical Engineer to join their team.
Salary is between £30,000- £34,00 based on experience plus excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for installing, servicing & repairing machinery, both on customers’ sites and in house.
- Management of all associated procedures to ensure everything is properly logged
- Management of all health & safety aspects of this role
- Providing full technical support to the sales team
- Carrying out comprehensive customer demonstrations and on-site training
- Experience in a similar role
- Commercially minded, with an ability to spot opportunities to increase revenue and profit.
- Electrically biased experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Candidates should also be pro-active, organised, and have good time management skills.
For this fantastic opportunity please send your CV via the link or contact Kitty – Unity Resourcing for more information.