Our client is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive to join it’s growing team. Based in North Yorkshire, with operations in the UK and Worldwide, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing business and meeting growth targets in the UK and Ireland. The company is well established with an excellent reputation is their industry for quality and excellent customer service.
The role will field based 2/3 days per week with overnight stays where needed.
The company offers an excellent package which includes basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, OTE £40,000, car allowance, health cover and pension.
Responsibilities include -
• Focused on maintaining and strengthening existing key customer relationships whilst working to acquire new business to meet company growth expectations.
• To undertake research into the UK and Irish markets: identifying key prospects and decision makers and prioritising targets.
• To lead cold contacting target prospects, strategically; thoroughly exploring all opportunities to sell into the UK and Irish markets.
• Attend onsite and virtual meetings with prospects and to sell the benefits of the product range.
• Managing opportunities from lead/quotation to completion of sale; maintaining consistent and valuable contact with the prospect.
• Working with the Head of Sales and Aftersales managers to continue existing business development projects and where appropriate take these over.
• Liaising with operations and aftersales to ensure customer needs are communicated and that the customer is well represented to the rest of the business.
• Once a prospect becomes a customer, long term account management will be required alongside the Aftersales Manager to ensure all needs are met, and all opportunities have been explored.
Candidate requirements -
• Incredibly driven and motivated by sales objectives.
• Have a consultative selling approach based on a high value offering.
• A people person who enjoys being on the phone, and attending face to face meetings
• Confident at relationship building and attentive to varying customer requirements.
• Outgoing and likeable; with the ability to discuss business at all levels.
• Have proven success in generating new business.
• Able to communicate a sales proposition clearly and concisely.
• Experience in cold contacting prospects.
• Able to listen, understand, and interpret the information provided by prospects/customers.
• Have a desire to not only meet expectations, but to exceed them.
Please send you CV via the link to Louise at Unity Resourcing.