Installations Operative / Plumber
Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, Full time, Monday – Friday
Excellent benefits include – Full training, bonus, overtime, 25 days holiday and a supportive company who value and reward their staff. Career progression available with the opportunity to develop into a Team Leader.
Our client is looking for an Installer / Plumber to join their team due to company growth. This role is a hands-on position working alongside a Team Leader. You will deliver excellent quality installations of equipment throughout the UK and provide a high standard of customer service. With the projects being UK wide you must be prepared to stay away from home when required.
Responsibilities include –
- Attending sites throughout the UK to install equipment. These sites mainly consist of construction sites and private properties.
- To work as a team with a Team Leader.
- Act as Supervisor on sites and liaise with Contractors, Site Manager’s and Client’s on site as required.
- To ensure the highest level of quality workmanship is delivered at all times.
- Solving of issues and problems as they arise on site.
- To maintain excellent communication levels with the company’s Project Manager’s.
- Planning of workload to ensure where possible jobs are completed within set timescales.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety standards are met, and risk assessment and method statements are adhered to at all times.
- Arranging of travel accommodation as required.
- Visiting of central warehouse as required to load up with equipment and tools
- Attending project planning meetings.
- Attending call outs and breakdowns of equipment as requested.
Skills required –
- Must have Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in plumbing and heating (does not need to be gas trained)
- Must be confident with connecting feed and waste pipework
- Have the knowledge and willingness to learn to undertake full bathroom adaptations
- Previous construction / installations
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety policies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
Please apply via the link or contact Louise Gove – Unity Resourcing for more information.