Installations Team Leader / Plumber
Salary circa £30,000 depending on experience, Full time, Monday – Friday
Excellent benefits include – Full training, bonus, overtime, 25 days holiday and a supportive company who value and reward their staff. Career progression available.
Our client is looking for an Installations Team Leader to join their team due to company growth. This role is a hands-on position overseeing one member of staff and leading on the assigned jobs. You will deliver excellent quality installations of equipment throughout the UK and provide a high standard of customer service. With the projects being UK wide you must be prepared to stay away from home when required.
Responsibilities include –
- Attending sites throughout the UK to install equipment. These sites mainly consist of construction sites and private properties.
- To work as a team with a Labourer.
- To manage the Labourer in your team.
- Act as Supervisor on sites and liaise with Contractors, Site Manager’s and Client’s on site as required.
- To ensure the highest level of quality workmanship is delivered at all times.
- Solving of issues and problems as they arise on site.
- To maintain excellent communication levels with the company’s Project Manager’s.
- Planning of workload to ensure where possible jobs are completed within set timescales.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety standards are met, and risk assessment and method statements are adhered to at all times.
- Arranging of travel accommodation as required.
- Visiting of central warehouse as required to load up with equipment and tools
- Attending project planning meetings.
- Attending call outs and breakdowns of equipment as requested.
Skills required –
- Must have Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in plumbing and heating (does not need to be gas trained)
- Must be confident with connecting feed and waste pipework
- Have the knowledge and willingness to learn to undertake full bathroom adaptations
- Previous supervisory / leadership experience
- Previous construction / installations
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety policies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
Please apply via the link or contact Louise Gove – Unity Resourcing for more information.