Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant. This is a varied role that covers the full marketing mix and is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing Harrogate based company. The role would suit a graduate or candidates with a few years marketing experience.
Supporting the Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the companies websites (uploading new products, editing, news stories, maintaining up to date information)
- Developing brochures, product flyers and catalogue content
- Public relations, marketing and promotions management (including press releases, advertising campaigns)
- Assisting with the monthly promotional offers
- Assist with direct marketing campaigns including eshots
- Maintaining the product image library
- Assisting with ensuring company branding is correct on product labeling and own label goods.
- Maintain company social media, blog site and eNewsletter
- General administration and managing the online chat
We are looking for candidates either with a marketing degree or some experience within marketing role who enjoy working as part of a team. You will be a strong communicator, with good attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable and a creative flair is essential. You will have good organisational skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
Salary is £18,000 - £21,000 based on experience with potential for career growth.
For this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to Louise Gove via the link provided.