A fantastic opportunity to join a successful, growing business who are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Support Administrator to provide full support to Account Managers and the Sales Team Leader.
Working within a busy Sales department, you’ll be responsible for internal sales and supporting the Account Managers, whilst building strong business relationships. You’ll interact with customers on a daily basis and provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely manner.
- Making proactive outbound calls to customers, including potential new business
- Account analysis, reviewing lapsed business
- Visiting customers with Account Managers where required
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls to Sales Department
- Dealing with customer queries and problem solving
- Managing incoming emails
- Ensuring requested delivery dates are met and customers advised on any delays
- Raising quotes and following them through
- Working closely with the Account Managers to meet all targets and KPIs that are set
- Building strong, credible business relationships with customers
- Producing weekly reports on customer contact, opportunities, updates and quotes
- Processing all new sales enquiries
- Providing a successful and smooth on-boarding process for new customers
Salary is £20,000- £22,000 p/a based on experience. Benefits include 20 days + stats holiday entitlement, a generous company bonus scheme and onsite parking.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and be IT literate. Experience in office-based sales and/or customer service is beneficial but not essential.
For this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to Kitty King – Unity Resourcing.