Service Account Manager
Our client is a well-established business based in Harrogate. A new position has become available within their service department due to team restructure. They are looking for a Service Account Manager to manage a portfolio of customers and engineers. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment using their own initiative. You will be responsible for the effective account management of customers within the Service Department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing service customer relationships
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service
- Managing diaries and booking appointments
- Providing quotations to customers and following up
- Producing and sending out invoices
- Administration within the service department
Experience in administration is essential along with working as part of team and meeting deadlines. Strong customer service and communication skills are also essential.
Salary is circa £20,000 p/a, benefits include 20 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and on site car parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
Please send your CV to Louise via the link provided.