Our client based in Harrogate is looking for a Delivery Driver / Engineer to carry out deliveries, servicing and repairs throughout the North of England. We are looking for candidates who have a good work ethic, able to lift heavy items and ideally have previous electrical or mechanical experience or an interest in this area . You will be dealing with customers so will be a company ambassador and will deal with customers in a caring, friendly and empathetic way.
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours of work Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.00 with 25 days holiday
Engineer responsibilities include –
- Delivery of equipment to customers across the North of England as required
- Attend all necessary servicing when required
- Installation of equipment
- Attend to repairs of returned items
- Follow procedures in all areas of work including completing paperwork etc
- Ensure your van and workshop area is kept tidy and organised
- Back up warehouse cover when the warehouse person so on holiday
- Cover for breakdowns over weekends and holiday periods as required by our rota system
- Take note of any sales opportunities and pass them on to the sales team
Skills and attributes required –
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality and can-do attitude.
- Ideally have mechanical and/or electrical knowledge and experience.
- Have a full UK driving license.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn, and to develop a sound technical knowledge of the product ranges.
- Work as a team - communicate with team members at all times to inform of any issues or ideas for improvements.
- Manage time effectively ensuring urgent requests are responded to immediately.
- Accountability – be accountable for any tasks you are given to undertake ensuring the job is completed to the best of your ability, and within the time allocated.
Please send your CV to Louise – Unity Resourcing or please call if you require any further information.