A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business. The Demand Planner is a crucial role in ensuring the company has have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time to hit availability KPIs. You would be responsible for replenishment, processing, and the delivery of stock production and online sales, whilst continuing to drive new ways of working, and adapting new processes both internally and externally. Analysing data for key seasons and ensuring the optimum level of sales are key measures for this role.
Salary is £35,000 p/a plus excellent benefits including 23 days annual leave + stats, and healthcare cover.
- To have ownership of stock at sku/online level.
- To deliver store/sku forecast accuracy improvements
- To forecast future sales demand for all sales channels to capture seasonal events, promotional activity and markdown, to maximise online availability.
- To ensure on time delivery of new range or seasonal launches.
- To maintain systems with stock count data and provide Stock Take Reports.
- To report to the Inventory management analyst, to ensure on shelf availability is maintained to maximise sales.
- To Liaise with suppliers & Stock Control to ensure on time order fulfilment.
- Experience of Supply Chain and Stock Management principles & processes.
- You should have good knowledge of Excel, Sage, and replenishment systems
- Excellent communications skills
- You will have experience in Supply Chain / Store Stock Management / Logistics / Operations.
- You should demonstrate high levels of drive and have a willingness to learn and adapt.
- You will require good levels of planning, organisational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment is advantageous, but not essential
For this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Kitty – Unity Resourcing.