A fabulous opportunity for a passionate and knowledgeable HR professional to join a fun, close knit HR consultancy with a difference. They are people focused rather than purely process driven and strive to support their clients to keep their teams happy and engaged.
As a HR Consultant you will work closely with clients in a way that embodies the company’s values and enables clients to trust and love working with them. You will provide top-notch solutions and HR advice whilst successfully navigating the unique challenges faced by clients.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday. Salary is £35K - £40K with excellent benefits including 31 days (including stats) annual leave, private health insurance, cash back health plan, flexible working, team lunches/events and training & development opportunities.
· Providing simple and supportive general HR advice to clients by email, phone and face to face
· Working on projects involving company culture, pay and reward, diversity and inclusion, health and wellbeing, performance management…. the list is endless!
· Staying ahead of the curve on people related approaches so clients have access to the most up to date and creative approaches.
· Running bespoke training sessions in person or online
· Creating staff contracts, handbooks and templates in an easy to understand format.
· Listening to disciplinary, grievance and appeal - on behalf of clients whilst supporting them to manage their cases independently.
· Proactively looking for ways to improve their clients’ businesses.
· Managing client relationships with confidence, trust and humour
· Sharing your passion for all things people and creating positive, happy workplaces
Requirements and skills:
· A minimum of 5 years HR experience
· Project ownership and case management experience, comfortable providing support to clients without direction.
· A warm, friendly approach with the ability to put people at ease, build trust and have fun.
· Up to date employment law knowledge
· Excellent IT literacy with Microsoft packages and various on-line platforms (e.g., CRMs, recruitment portals etc.)
· Ability to keep calm under pressure.
· Able to manage multiple different projects.
· An open mind and creative approach and lots of energy!
To apply for this excellent HR Consultant role please send your CV to Louise – Unity Resourcing!