Lead Service Engineer
This is a full-time permanent position based in Birmingham. Salary is £38,000 to £42,000 depending on experience including excellent benefits. You will be covering the UK, so a driving licence is essential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business as Lead Service Engineer where you will play a pivotal role in the Service Department. You will be reporting directly to the Service Manager meanwhile serving as the primary coordinator for a small team of engineers. Your responsibilities will include ensuring that all servicing, callouts, breakdowns, and repairs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The role will be predominately based around the Midlands covering key contracts in this area; however, UK travel will be required from time to time.
Lead Service Engineer responsibilities:
· Responding to all customer callout and breakdowns in a timely manner
· Manage engineers’ diaries, vehicle and tool requirements.
· Overseeing return and repair process
· Telephone support for dedicated service line
· Providing procurement with needed information relating to part order
· Ensure engineers vans have core stock holdings of critical spares.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports
· Complete 121s monthly with service engineers
· Ensuring monthly training sessions are conducted.
· Work towards achieving measurable KPIs.
· Management/leadership experience
· Electrical or mechanical engineering experience
· Ability to handle urgent breakdowns efficiently and quickly.
· High customer service standards
· Hardworking and trustworthy
· UK driving licence
Please send your CV to Louise at Unity Resourcing for the excellent Lead Service Engineer opportunity.