Paid Search Executive
Are you looking for a new and exciting role with a reputable business who always celebrate the success of their employees?
We are recruiting for a Paid Search Executive based in Knaresborough. This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is £28,000 to £32,000 plus excellent benefits including 32 days annual leave (including stats) increasing with service, profit share scheme, 12 months free gym membership, monthly wellbeing program, regular social events, free on-site parking and continuous training throughout career.
Your key responsibilities as Paid Search Executive will be to deliver a range of optimised adverts and strategies across social media, Google and other advertising platform, meanwhile monitor, analyse and report on key performance metrics, providing actionable insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Developing and implementing comprehensive paid media strategies across all relevant paid channels, to include Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google Ads and Bing.
· Creating and monitoring paid media campaigns that align with client objectives and resonate with target audiences, as well as implement ongoing A/B Testing methods as appropriate for campaign optimisation. Delivering findings to the wider marketing team for the department.
· Conduct thorough keyword research and audience analysis to optimise targeting and performance as well as using paid media ads to drive engagement, traffic, leads and revenue for the brand.
· Updating the wider marketing team on current and upcoming keyword trends for SEO opportunities.
· Reporting, monitoring and analysing of key metric data such as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Lead, Return on Ad Spend and Return on Investment
· Manage budget allocation, bidding strategies and campaign pacing to maximise ROI and achieve both personal targets within the role, department targets and overall business goals.
· Work with the internal marketing team and external creatives for them to support you in delivering exciting and eye-catching imagery / video content to use across paid media platforms.
· Organising and supporting promotional and customer events prom a paid media perspective to increase brand awareness.
· Ensuring all social media queries and comments are dealt with promptly and effectively.
· 3 years’ experience or qualification in Digital Marketing
· Experience using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X, TikTok, Google Ads, Google Analytics and database management.
· Excellent understanding of Meta software
· Good understanding and experience of optimising paid media, PPC, keyword analysis or A/B testing
· High attention to detail
· Excellent standard of verbal and written communication
· Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV to Kitty at Unity Resourcing!