Our client is going through a period of significant growth and is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously from handover from the sales representative through to completion and handover to the client. We are looking for candidates who have experience within the construction industry and can efficiently and effectively manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time, in full and within budget.
The position is full-time, salary circa £40,000 plus a car or car allowance.
Responsibilities include -
- Oversee and take responsibility for the schedule for installers & subcontractors working on your projects.
- Ensure the coming week is clarified and projects are within timescales & within budget
- Take overall responsibility of projects from the point order is handed over by sales rep through to the handover of a project to client/contractor
- Train and induct any new fitters and sub-contractors as required
- Ensure that the project briefs/objectives are met in every instance to the client’s expectations
- Report any project issues to the relevant sales representative
- Ensure projects are completed within the agreed GP & timescale
Candidate requirements -
- Work as a team - communicate with team members including your manager and others within the office
- Manage multiple projects assigned to you effectively through installation stage to completion
- Give honest and open communication to sub-contractors and customers at all times
- Manage time effectively
- Be pro-active in your approach to tasks i.e. ensure you pre-plan and anticipate potential issues
- Accountability – be accountable for any tasks you are given
- Continue to develop a technical knowledge of the products and particularly any new products and their installation details
- Represent the client and company’s interests at all times
Please apply via the link or contact Louise – Unity Resourcing for more information.