Our client is a well-established business who are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their successful team. As Project Manager you will oversee multiple projects from order to completion, delivering each project on time and within budget.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Leeds. Salary is £45,000 p/a plus a company vehicle and excellent benefits.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Gain scope of works, plans and costings from internal Sales team
- Visit project sites from start to finish of every project
- Take accurate measurements and check quantities of all material required
- Create project program of works on CRM system
- Keep CRM system updated at all times during the project
- Manage project sites
- Order materials
- Manage projects budget
- Gain quotes
- Resolve queries during the project
- Complete and gather RAMS on site before commencing work
- Complete all invoicing in relation to the project
- Liaise with various other departments within the business regarding project updates.
- Construction or Installation Project Manager experience
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Valid UK driver licence
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- IT literate
- Highly organised
Our client delivers construction/installation projects that are extremely time critical to their customers, it is essential you have experience of working to deadlines and have experience of working on similar projects.
For this excellent Project Manager position please apply via the link or contact Kitty – Unity Resourcing for more information.