Due to progression within our client’s team, they are now seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join their welcoming and friendly team. As Purchasing Assistant, you will be first point of contact for all purchases and service contracts whilst also ensuring the timely delivery and accuracy of all purchases.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Knaresborough. Salary is £25,000 to £28,000 based on experience plus excellent benefits.
- Maintain and expenditure purchase delivery dates and supplier acknowledgements.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any purchase discrepancies.
- Obtain pricing and lead times for new or resourced products.
- Audit and purchase business consumable.
- Maintain an accurate orderbook ensuring any overdue deliveries are resolved.
- Work with other departments for special purchases.
- Maintain the fixed asset register for all purchased assets.
- Previous purchasing experience
- Good understanding of purchasing processes and procedures
- Experience of managing tenders.
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
To apply for this excellent Purchasing Assistant position, send your CV to Kitty – Unity Resourcing!