A fantastic opportunity to join a brand new division of a fast-growing, hugely successful recruitment agency in the role of Recruitment Consultant.
Salary is £20,000-£35,000 plus commission based on experience. Excellent benefits including gym membership and two company holidays per year for qualifying consultants. Excellent scope for progression.
You will be responsible for generating and filling vacancies, identifying and sourcing candidates and you will also play a vital role in helping to develop and grow this new division.
- Building, maintaining and developing a client and candidate database for specified area of focus
- Being responsible for the full sales process (e.g. cold calls, vacancy acquisition, relationship management, negotiating, closing bookings, after sales)
- Sourcing appropriate candidates for roles using a variety of methods
- Conducting telephone pre-screens and interviews with candidates
- Managing and completing the company compliance process to ensure that candidates fully comply with relevant standards
- Presenting candidate checklists and compliance packs to clients
- Arranging client telephone/face-to-face interviews with applicants as necessary
- Negotiating hourly pay rates with candidates
- Ensuring that all candidates and clients are paid and invoiced at the relevant agreed rates and resolve any queries or issues
- Keeping in weekly contact with all clients and working/available candidates
The majority of role is carried out over the phone, so you must be comfortable in a phone-based sales environment.