We are currently working with our prestigious client who are the UK's number 1 funder for prestige sports and classic cars. With offices in Knaresborough and London they specialise in funding high value vehicles and have an unrivalled choice of funding solutions. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to support their team of Account Managers with detailed administration and a first-class customer service.
The basic salary is between £16,000 - £18,000 OTE circa £20,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm, with some evenings and Saturdays on a rota basis for which you are paid time and a half. 24 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and regular fully funded social nights out.
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities
• Act as a main point of contact on allocated deals and deliver exceptional customer service
• Answering inbound calls in a timely manner and in line with company expectations
• Keep customers updated on deal progress on a regular basis
• Ensure that all deals are dealt with in line with company policy and procedures.
• Take ownership and responsibility for deals allocated to you through to completion.
• Manage all deals efficiently, accurately and with high levels of diligence in line with company expectations
• Follow company customer due diligence process accurately to protect customers, the company and their partners against fraud
• Process customer payments via Sage online
• Authorise internal invoice deals
• Complete any documentation necessary to meet compliance requirements
• Ensure all documentation and customer files are saved and circulated in line with company procedure
The successful candidate will possess administration and customer service experience and be confident working in a fast-paced environment, able to meet deadlines.
You will have ideally worked in a similar environment - banking or financial services however this is not essential if you can demonstrate transferable administration experience.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and must have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
We are looking for candidates who take pride in their work, have good attention to detail and a confident and driven personality.
Please send your CV ASAP to Louise Gove – Unity Resourcing or please contact if you require any further information.