Service Department Manager
Our client is a well-established business based in Leeds, due to continued growth a fantastic new position has been created within their Service Department. As Service Department Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the Service department is run smoothly and efficiently.
We are looking to speak to enthusiastic candidates with excellent organisational skills, a can -do attitude and extensive planning and management experience within a Service Department.
This is a full time permanent office based position, salary is £50,000 - £60,000 p/a based on experience, plus excellent benefits including 23 days holiday + stats, on-site parking, and a generous company bonus scheme.
· Coordinating engineers’ diaries to cover all installations, breakdown call-outs, services and preventative maintenance
· Overseeing the administration process for the engineers
· Preparing service reports and processing/invoicing all jobs on ERP system
· Processing all transactions for spare parts (goods in and goods out) on ERP system
· Handling warranty claims with machine manufacturers
· Processing maintenance contract renewals
· Working on proactively selling maintenance contracts to existing customers
· Management of all machinery transactions
· Co-ordinate all aspects of machinery installations
· Service Department Management experience
· An ability to plan ahead, be pro-active and work on your own initiative
· A confident approach and experience of talking to customers & suppliers
· Excellent IT skills - a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must
· Excellent communication skills
· A working knowledge of ERP systems
· Engineering knowledge/experience is desirable but not essential
For this excellent opportunity please send your CV ASAP to Kitty King – Unity Resourcing or please contact if you require any further information.