Service Operations Manager
Our client is successful growing business based in Harrogate. As Service Operations Manager you will be responsible for the operational management and performance of the Service Department ensuring compliance with audit standards and developing procedures.
Our client carries out a time dependant servicing, routine maintenance, call outs and repairs throughout the UK on specialist equipment for their clients. In this newly created position you will manage various projects to improve the department's efficiency and profitability.
This is a full time office based role, salary is £45,000 p/a plus excellent benefits including 24 days annual plus stats and your Birthday off, and free gym membership.
- Management of the Service Department
- Overseeing efficient Stock Management
- KPI Data analysis
- Oversee training and development plans for the department
- Attend off site meetings with customers and engineers
- Ensure completion of standard operational procedures
- Carry out internal audits of policies and procedures
- Manage and report on feedback and investigate route cause and preventive action
- Operational support for the whole department
- Proven people management skills /experience
- Previous experience of stock management
- Knowledge of targets, strategies and KPI’s
- Experience in decision making
- Demonstrate experience of achieving targets and delivering against KPI’s
- Customer service skills
- Experience in problem solving and complaints management
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
Please send your CV to Kitty at Unity Resourcing for this excellent Service Operations Manager!