Showroom Sales Executive
Our client is a leading specialist in wall and floor surfaces and has an impressive headquarters based on the outskirts of Harrogate. They are looking to recruit a Showroom Sales Executive to develop strong relationships with their customers and win high profile projects to achieve the budgets of the showroom.
The role is full-time working Monday – Saturday 9.00 – 17.00 with a day off during the week.
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 basic with an OTE of circa £40,000 uncapped. The company also offers excellent benefits, a fantastic working environment and an opportunity for career growth.
- Developing business relationships with key target groups to be seen as the specialist for the luxury and premium interiors market.
- Bringing a proactive approach to the sales process by reactivating past clients and searching out new project opportunities.
- Build and use knowledge and expertise to ensure products are offered with competitive pricing and sales opportunities are maximized.
- To ensure company target margins are achieved.
- To proactively introduce the brand through the use of company presentation material and in a strategic and structured way in liaison with clients.
- To use all tools to develop new business opportunities whether that be via the website, phone enquiries, walk in or cold approaches.
- To liaise with the Procurement department on all product requirements and ensure that all purchases are made through the Purchasing Department
- To fully utilize the CRM system to track enquiries, raise quotations, manage all client communications and as a storage file for all relevant project related correspondence.
- To keep up to date with all project opportunities within the geographical region.
- To sell to the brand standard ensuring the brand is appropriately represented and act as a brand ambassador.
- Raise the standard of customer service to exceed customers expectations.
Key competencies and values:
- Exceptional understanding of a luxury brand
- Exceptional presentation and selling skills are essential
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work closely with colleagues across locations as a strong team member
- Demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Previous experience in working with architectural drawings & technical drawings.
- Ability to quantify from technical drawings
- CAD experience
- Adobe Photoshop experience
The role is available for an immediate start so please send you CV ASAP to Louise at Unity Resourcing.